At Unified Yard, we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and have implemented the following policy to address claims of copyright infringement:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send this information to our designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material, and we will notify the alleged infringer of your claim.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain the integrity of intellectual property rights on our website.